Each graduate is entitled to get up to 2 e-tickets for their guests for attending the ceremony. Each e-ticket admits ONE guest only. Children over 2 years old will require e-tickets.
- Guest tickets can be ordered online by graduates in late September.
- E-tickets will be delivered via e-mail attachment immediately after order.
- E-ticket is NOT transferable and is valid to invited guest only. The QR Code only allows one entry per scan.
- Free seating. Guests should queue up outside the designated venue.
- Guests should present either softcopy OR a printout of QR code at entrance.
- Do not fold across the QR Code.
- All guests should be seated 30 minutes before the ceremony starts.
- Pets are not allowed at the ceremony.