The degree diploma together with a free copy of academic transcript will be ready for collection starting from 23 November 2020 with details below:
|During normal office hours||
Please refer to ARO website at https://arr.ust.hk/reg/index.html for the latest update.
28 & 29 November 2020
(Saturday and Sunday)
To collect the diploma package during the extended hours, graduates must schedule an appointment in advance via the Appointment System here.
The Appointment System will open at 10 a.m. on 23 November 2020. Collection during the extended period without appointment will NOT be entertained.
1. Your identification document (HKUST card, HKID card, or Passport)
2. Alumni eCard or Email sent to you by ARO on Diploma Collection
1. Completed Authorization form “Authorization Form”
2. A copy of your identification document
3. Identification document of your representative
4. Email sent to you by ARO on Diploma Collection
Graduates may request the documents to be sent by registered mail or courier. Please submit an online request at https://www.ab.ust.hk/diploma_mail.
Due to the large volume of delivery requests after congregation, the total turnaround time (including office processing and post office / courier delivery) may take more than one month. Graduates are strongly recommended to collect the diploma package in person or by representative. Urgent delivery requests cannot be entertained.
- In view of the current campus access controls, graduates and representatives are required to present the above mentioned documents to the security at North and South Gates and make registration before entering the campus.
- The degree diploma is an IMPORTANT DOCUMENT FOR THE CERTIFICATION OF YOUR ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT and only one set is issued to each graduate. This document should be kept in a safe place after collection.
- Before collecting the documents, you should SETTLE ALL FEES (e.g. tuition fee, medical insurance fee, library fines, etc.) and RETURN ALL BELONGINGS (e.g. PRS handset, etc) owed to the University. AT LEAST FIVE WORKING DAYS should be allowed for the clearance procedure.